Fall Registration is open!
Registration is open through July 1, 2013 to guarantee a spot for the fall season.
After July1 it is based on availability only.
Please read below to make sure you submit the proper items for registration.
Important information & contacts for Basalt Soccer Club:
- All games will be played at Crown Mountain Fields in El Jebel ages U6 through U18.
- All players U12 and up that did not play in the Fall of 2012 must mail in a copy of their birth certificate and small picture for proper registration.
- Uniforms and equipment are available for pickup at the Crown Mountain Office. Please note U12 players and up will be purchasing their own uniforms to the start of the season.
·A player is registered when they have completed and submitted: 1) Registration Form, 2) Parent and Player Expectations Acknowledgement, and 3) Payment (either full or partial if applying for a scholarship).
- The Soccer Club is welcoming volunteers to help. Please contact Teri Christensen or Chris Woods for more information.
- Each registered player who plays for Basalt Soccer Club is insured for injuries during club organized practices and games only. The insurance acts as a supplemental insurance.
* Questions - Crown Mountain Park & Recreation Office- 970-963-6030
* U10 Sara Upton- email@example.com
* U12 Rod Woelfe- firstname.lastname@example.org
Basalt Soccer Club
Team age brackets and size
U6- 4v4 (subject to change) maximum 8-10 per team
U8-4v4 (subject to change) maximum 8-10 per team
U10 - 6V6 limit per team maximum 12 players
U12- 8V8 limit per team maximum 14 players
U14- U18- 12v12 limit per team maximum 18 players
Club Philosophy for team make up:
u6-u8: With the emphasis purely on safety, participation and fun - An effort will be made to split the teams in good faith by league coordinator in as fairly and equitable manner as possible - at the registration deadline.
u10: An effort will be made to split the teams in good faith by coaches and / or board members in as fairly and equally manner as possible.
u12, u14 & u18: Depending on regsitration numbers at the registration deadline:
** if 2 teams are to be submitted within one division in WSSL (Recreation and Competitive), an effort will be made to split the teams in good faith by coaches and / or board members in as fairly and equally manner as possible.
** if more than 1 team is formed, and placed into separate Recreation and Competitive Divisions - as per WSSL stipulations - An effort will be made to split the teams in good faith by coaches and / or board members into a Recreation team and Competitive Team true to attitude, ability and desire.
Thank you from of of us at the Basalt Soccer Club.
Have a wonderful spring season!
“Refund requests received prior to each season Registration Deadline will receive a refund minus a $25 processing fee” If requested after registration deadline through the first 2 weeks practice, before first game day shall be refunded at 50% of registration fee. After games have begun no refunds shall apply.
- The refund shall be returned by check or can be credited to the following season.
- Please allow 2 weeks for delivery of check.
- There shall be no Refunds after first game begins.
- No refunds for Scholarship applications.
In the case of economic hardship, player injury or other extending circumstances, registration refunds may be provided based on BSC board review. Documentation regarding injury or reason of hardship may be requested by BSC. BSC reserves the right to make any exceptions to this rule by the way of board majority vote.
We will try to keep a list of Soccer Summer Camps that are available. Please check back here as this list will be updated!
S.P.E.E.D. Camps at Crown Mountain Park - http://crownmtn.org/
British Soccer Camps at Crown Mountain Park - http://www.challengersports.com/
Junior's Aspen Soccer Camp - http://www.juniorseurosoccercamps.com/
Glenwood Springs Camps - http://glenwoodsoccer.org/camps.html
Stay informed about the latest information from
Basalt Soccer Club