Court & Field Availablity at H S C
The CBAA Board determines the Field closings for our programs and clubs. Please check here before venturing out to a field if it is questionable. The Townships and School District relies on our good judgement and courtesy in exchange for the use of their fields. Thank you for your support and consideration.
Please Note: Field status' are current, and are updated prior to, but no later than 3pm on weekdays & 2 hours prior to 1st game times on weekends if the status changes. If you have any questions, concerns or comments, please email us: email@example.com
Herbst Sports Complex Court & Field Reservations
Field Usage & Rainy Weather Policy
Buckingham Township field usage in rainy weather are as follows.
1. No games may take place if it is raining;
2. No games may take place if the fields received 1" or more of rain the day before (for weekend games);
3. If it is not raining in the morning, but starts to rain during the day, those games may not be played.
Herbst and school district fields The above rules are similar for the Herbst and school district fields so we ask you to use common sense about playing on the fields during bad weather. We pay a fee each season to use these fields and retain the responsibility to be prudent in that use or risk losing access in the future.
- Our policy regarding thunder and lightning is that no one may be on the fields for at least 1/2 hour after the last thunder or lightening strike.
- Every coach/team is responsible for the condition of the fields after play; water bottles, snack wrappers, balls, and personal items are to be removed from the field.
- At all times, the safety of the players is the most important part of the coaches job. If a field in not safe, (holes, ruts, glass, etc), do not use it. And let us (your coordinator) know immediately. If we know the conditions are bad, the information about field closures will be posted in advance. If it starts raining during the day, it tends to be a mad scramble to get the information out. Please check the website(s) before leaving for a game or practice.
No Pets, Please! Please take note that there is a strict NO PETS policy at Herbst field. Some families are new to the league and need to be reminded about this policy, and we expect coaches to police this by politely excusing parents to take pets home if they unexpectedly appear. Signs are posted at the field, but some families have not noticed and need to be reminded.
Thanks for everyone's support and cooperation!
Directions to Fields
Herbst Sports Complex Layout