We are back again with boys and girls Fall Ball. On line Registration begins July 14th and will continue to August 24th.
Here are some quick facts about the program:
- We are open to Girls and Boys in grades 1st thru 8th. We encourage players from neighboring lacrosse associations to join us for our Fall Ball program.
- The Boys program will be divided into the following grade-based groups: 1st/2nd, 3rd/4th, 5th/6th and 7th/8th. Drills and skills than some scrimmages!
- The Girls program may run as one (1) combined group.
- All BOYS players will require proper equipment to participate as follows: lacrosse helmet, lacrosse shoulder pads, elbow pads, lacrosse gloves, lacrosse stick, protective wear, mouthpiece, and cleats.
- All GIRLS players will require proper equipment to participate as follows: lacrosse stick, lacrosse specific protective eyewear, mouthpiece, and cleats.
- The Fall Ball program begins Sunday, September 7th and will run for 6-8 sessions through October 26th; weather permitting. Sessions will go for 1 ½ to 2 hour periods each Sunday afternoon. Final time slots to be determined. The entire program will be held at Herbst Sports Complex in Plumstead, PA home of Lightning Lacrosse.
- Participation fee will be $75 per player. This will cover the costs of field usage, supplies, and a CB Lighting Lacrosse pinnie. – SAVE $10 BY WEARING YOUR PINNIE FROM LAST YEAR! ($65)
Fall Ball is a great opportunity for NEW players to become acquainted with the skills and rules of the game of lacrosse. Experienced players get a chance to dust off their stick work (and equipment) from the summer in a casual environment and build on skills for the upcoming 2015 season.
Please come out and join us on Sunday's for Fall Ball 2014!!!!!!
Boys Questions Contact: Anthony Ventresca: email@example.com
Girls Questions Contact: Beth Darcy: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tentative Fallball Schedule
- Girls 5th - 8th – 1:00pm - 2:30pm on field 4
- Girls 1 - 4th- 2:30pm - 3:30pm on field 4st
- Dates - 6 sessions will be held are as follows:Sept 7, 14, 28; Oct 5, 19, 26
- Off weeks: Sept 21 and Oct 12
- Boys 1st/2nd – 10:30am - 12:00pm on field 3
- Boys 3/4th– 10:00am - 12:00pm pm on field 2rd
- Boys 5th/6th – 12:00pm - 2:00pm pm on fields 2 and 3
- Boys 7th/8th – 3:00pm - 5:00pm on fields 2 and 3
- Dates - 8 sessions Sept 7th -Oct 26
The Central Bucks Lightning A1 team won the SEPYLA, Southeastern Pennsylvania Youth Lacrosse Association, beating Radnor 12-4 in the semi-finals and Wilmington 13-7 in the Championship game.
Team : L-R front row: Hayden Durr, Finn Campbell, Brant Billingsley, Daniel Jordan, Jacob Manion, David Closterman, 2nd row R-L: Coach Steve Pinado, Sal Antonucci, Ben Garcia, Ryan Bullotta, Josh Graham, Max Pinado, Jason Kessler, Connor O’Neill, Jake Keller, Joey Rockovich, John Galow, Ethan Lamond, Andrew Santacecila, Colin Horton, Asst. Coach Dave Closterman and Cody Ventresca
The CBAA organization runs on volunteers! We are always looking for boys and girls' coaches (Head or assistant)! Even if you do not know what lacrosse is, we will help you learn the game and coach the game! So please step up and help coach or volunteer in some way, Field liner, Irish Skirmish, CBAA Board Members!
If you can help or have any questions, please contact Anthony Ventresca (email@example.com).
Boys Lightning Lacrosse area is CB East, CB West and New Hope High School area only!
Six boys’ lacrosse organizations formed SEPYLA in 1987 to encourage the growth of the sport at the youth level and ultimately to develop strong high school programs in the greater Philadelphia region. Today, almost 25 years later, SEPYLA has over nearly 40 member organizations and has spawned youth leagues in Chester County,
The Central Bucks Lightning A1 team won the SEPYLA, Southeastern Pennsylvania Youth Lacrosse Association, Championship in a hard fought victory over Ridley 10-9.
Names left to right: Coach Mike Kleban, Colin Fowler, Coach Ed Connors, Nick Werner, Ryan Brown, Zach Kleban, Daniel Jordon, Reece Udinski, Shane Early, Ryan Schmidt, Brandon Gervais, Bryan McIntosh, Ben Garcia, Rhys Vaughn, Justin Connors, Jake Keller, Ian Vogt, Brandt Talomie, Conor Larkin, Jack McDonough, Joel Trucksess and Head Coach Dan Brown.
Congratulations to the 2012 CBAA B1 team for bringing home CBAA's first Sepyla B1 championship title!
Defeating Warrington, 12-0, in the title game!
Pictured, left to right, front to back:
David Closterman, Brant Billingsley, Joey Rockovich, Josh Graham, RJ Miller, Cody Ventresca, Jeremy Powers
John Galow, Max Paz, Andrew Santacecilia, Mark McCool, Jacob Manion, Ryan Moylan, Daniel Jordon, Max Pinado,
Colin Stein, Ty Tracy, Connor O’Neil, Hunter Jaronski
Anthony Ventresca, Brant Billingsley, David Closterman, John Graham, Steve Pinado, Stan Rockovich
The Central Bucks A.A. boys' lacrosse team claimed the Southeastern Pennsylvania Youth Lacrosse (SEPYLA) A1 championship today by defeating Radnor, 6-3, in the title game at the SPARK Complex in Ambler.
The team consisted of (see picture):
Top Row (L-R): Head Coach Brian Vetter, Mike Eveland, AJ Ventresca, Sam Lindgren, Mitch Narkoff, Tyler Hopkins, Jeffrey Circuit, Mac Schwartz, Ryan Cimino, Zach Keller, Jake Henze, Matt Krumenacker, Tim Markiewicz, Coach Dan Brown.
Middle Row (L-R): Coach Paul McGovern, Coach Steve Henze, Matt Vetter, Corey Katzmann , Sean McGovern, Matt Brown, Coach Brad Ament
Front Row (L-R): Jack Auteri, Garrett Trucksess, Grant Ament
|email alerts & eNews|