We have moved to a new Website
Registration for the 2016-2017 season will be available at www.cbaasports.com beginning September 1 and will run through October 31.
Please register early as leagues may close early due to capacity.
Teams will be selected by mid November with our season starting on December 3.
CBAA Basketball will be offering travel teams for Boys grades 3-11 and girls grades 3-8. Tryouts for all teams except the boys High School division will begin in mid-late September. The Boys HS division will be selected in November. Open gyms will be offered for younger divisions beginning in early September. Tryout dates will be announced by the end of August.
Listed below are the travel coaches for the upcoming season. We do not begin A/B divisions until 5th grade. Depending on the demand, we do expect to add a 2nd team in certain age groups.
2016-2017 Travel Basketball Coaches
CBAA Basketball would like to thank all of our volunteers who helped to make the 2015-2016 season one of our best ever. With your help, CBAA Basketball was able to provide a great season of hoops to almost 1400 kids in our community. We had a fantastic season which was capped off with a thrilling March Madness Tournament. A gallery of the league champions can be found below. Thanks again for all your help!
Congratulations to our 2016 Intramural League Champions!
CHECK OUT OUR INTRAMURAL CHAMPIONS PAGE! Click here.
Scholarship - CBAA Basketball is pleased to announce the availability of 2 (two) one thousand dollar($1000) scholarships to be granted to one female and one male senior that has played CBAA Basketball. Click here for an application.
Just a reminder you can access league game schedules by going to our Game Schedules page (link is also on the left of most pages). Some leagues use the online system, and others uploaded schedules which would be at the bottom of the page.
We value our relationships with our schools and appreciate the opportunity our kids have to play basketball in their gyms. It is extremely important to the success of our organization that everyone respects the rules of these gyms. They are as follows:
- NO ball playing or bouncing of balls in the hallway.
- Visitors are only permitted in the gym and hallway leading to the gym. Nobody should be going to other areas of the building.
- Please use the bathrooms in the hallway down from the gym and throw all paper towels in the trash.
- NO food in the gym… only water bottles and/or sports drinks for players.
- Please clean up and throw away all trash prior to leaving the building.
- Children should be accompanied by adults at all times.
- No person is permitted to sit on any stage.
CBAA Basketball will be offering a Boys 9th/10th Travel Team that will participate in the ICBA League and play in 3-4 tournaments. Practices will begin in late November.
Please contact Gary Elias at firstname.lastname@example.org if interested in trying out for this team.
New Child Protection laws that affect CBAA volunteers:
Any CBAA volunteer ages 18 and older who accepts responsibility for a CBAA player and has direct contact* with our players is defined as a mandatory reporter under Pennsylvania law:
*“Direct contact” is defined as the care, supervision, guidance or control of children and routine interaction with children. “routine interaction with children” is defined as regular and repeated contact that is integral to a person's employment or volunteer responsibilities.
As a mandatory reporter, certain clearances will be required for an individual to participate within CBAA, the following must be submitted to email@example.com prior to the start of the Fall 2015 season. At a minimum this applies to all Head Coaches and Assistant Coaches in each program.
1. Child Abuse History Clearance from the Department of Human Services COST: FREE
2. Report of criminal history from the Pennsylvania State Police COST: FREE
3a. If you have lived in PA for the past 10 consecutive years, provide signed FBI Disclosure Statement
3b. If you have NOT lived in PA for the past 10 consecutive years, complete an FBI fingerprint based criminal background check. COST: $27.50. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a payment code
For further information on the laws see: Keepkidsafe.org or contact the CBAA Compliance Director: email@example.com
Note that a variation of these laws also pertains to paid trainers and other paid individuals. Please contact the CBAA Compliance Director: firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions regarding this topic.
Below you will find the names of our 2015-16 CBAA Board. Please contact the appropriate board member with any question that you may have via our e-mail email@example.com Thank you.
CBAA Basketball Board 2015-16
|Robin Kardane||Registration / Database|
|Chris Mazullo||Compliance / Travel Director|
|Karen Dubin||Sponsorship / Uniforms|
|Tony Badger||Web Manager|
|Patrice & Gary Ockenhouse||Ref and PIAA Ref Coordinators|
|Ryan Bartchak||Boys Grades 1/2 League Director|
|Stephen Herrera||Boys Grades 3/4 League Director|
|Amy Badger & Tony Badger||Boys Grades 5/6 League Directors|
|Mike LaBouliere||Boys Middle School League Director|
|Jared Gorlick||Boys High School League Director|
|Chris Slack||Girls Grades 1/2 League Director|
|Jeff Stein & Mike Burns||Girls Grades 3/4 League Directors|
|Kim Hagerich & George Pla||Girls Grades 5/6 League Directors|
|David Horner||Girls Senior League Director|
|Glen Ockenhouse||Summer League Director|
Remember to visit our Camps and Clinics page to find more opportunities for your young athletes to play and learn basketball. As we receive information about these local opportunities we will adding them directly onto this page.
|Anthony and Sylvan Pools||McArdle's Holiday Tree Farm|
|Applebee's Grill and Bar||Montgomery Bucks Endodontics (2 Teams)|
|Black Dog Design||Musick Tile|
|Blaher Office Furniture||Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons|
|Central Bucks Urology||Pioneer Dentistry (2 Teams)|
|Elm Grove Forge||Remax Action Realty - Tom Kehan|
|Gresko Builders||Solebury Investment Group|
|Harte Group||Sure Line Info|
|King Insurance Group||TAVO Packaging|
|Lucktastic||Weichert Realtors - Barbara Luciano|
CBAA Basketball would like to send a major THANK YOU to all of our volunteers and sponsors for helping make the 2014-2015 season such a success. With over 1500 kids playing basketball in our organization, CBAA Basketball is only as good as our volunteers. We thank everyone for their help, but would like to acknowledge the following coaches from each league who really went above and beyond the call of duty.
Our sponsor, Dick's Sporting Goods, has some special offers for our CBAA Basketball families. Please see the "special offers" image on the right side, or click on this link to get to the coupopns.
CBAA BASKETBALL on Twitter
- Fall TOPSoccer at CBAA Sports fb.me/Apo2CtYZ 12 days ago
- Fall TOPSoccer at CBAA Sports fb.me/52x7qxBgI 14 days ago
- Fall TOPSoccer at CBAA Sports fb.me/7TWeaxwYo 19 days ago
- There is Still Time To Register For Soccer 4 Soldiers Charity Festival! fb.me/5ta2M7Wi8 19 days ago
- Fall Soccer Programs Open for Registration fb.me/1kotyKqeY 19 days ago
- Today is the LAST day to register for the CBAA Lacrosse Fall Ball Early Bird discount! fb.me/8QS9vUiaS 23 days ago
- Today is the LAST day to register for the CBAA Lacrosse Fall Ball Early Bird discount! fb.me/4JBUkpwzp 23 days ago
- We want summer to last longer!Revised registration dates for Intramural Soccer. fb.me/5J1yF7V8X 23 days ago
- Fall Soccer Programs Open for Registration fb.me/33jXuTV2B 24 days ago
- CBAA Intramural Soccer Registration Closes Tomorrow fb.me/4FFwtorJb 27 days ago
- CBAA Lacrosse Corner Update - Early Bird Registration Ends 8/8 fb.me/8a4KDA9Zk 28 days ago
- Closing Friday -- CBAA IM Soccer Registration! fb.me/83SHrVjD8 30 days ago
- TOPSoccer this Fall at CBAA Soccer! Saturdays at Holicong Park. 10 years strong! fb.me/33hHTCui0 01 Aug
- Closing in two weeks -- Register for IM 2016 Fall Soccer fb.me/6qoSCk6XB 29 Jul
- CBAA Lacrosse Fall Ball Registration - Early Bird Discount Ends 8/8 fb.me/7VLf8huNf 27 Jul
- Closing in two weeks -- Register for IM 2016 Fall Soccer fb.me/1q8BsxTnD 25 Jul
- Evening Soccer Camp designed for our High School Players fb.me/1joyW3bD4 25 Jul
- Speed, Agility and Quickness Training -- Pre-Season Fitness fb.me/7u4pSX6jp 23 Jul
- Speed, Agility and Quickness Training -- Pre-season Fitness fb.me/3Zh4WqPg2 20 Jul
- CBAA LACROSSE FALL BALL - REGISTER NOW! fb.me/vG5ktFDa 18 Jul