Late Registration is now closed. Some of our leagues still have spots available. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to check on availabilty or to be placed on the waiting list.
Regular Registration is now closed. Late registration will open November 3. Players will be placed on a waiting list and notified if placed on a team.
Online Registration will open beginning Monday, September 1st and will stay open until October 31st OR until leagues are full. Please note that due to the growth of CBAA, some leagues may fill quickly so please register early.
|1st/2nd Boys and Girls||Tue, Nov 4||6:30PM - 8:30PM||Buckingham Elementary|
|3rd/4th Girls||Mon, Nov 3||6:30PM - 8:00PM||Buckingham Elementary|
|3rd/4th Boys||Mon, Nov 3
Wed, Nov 5
|6:30PM - 8:00PM
6:30PM - 8:00PM
|5th/6th Girls||Wed, Nov 5||6:30PM - 8:00PM||Buckingham Elementary|
|5th/6th Boys||Mon, Nov 10||6:30PM - 8:00PM||Buckingham Elementary|
|Girls Senior League||Tue, Nov 4||6:30PM - 8:00PM||Gayman Elementary|
CBAA will be holding Junior Referee Clinics on Monday, November 3 and Monday, November 10 at Groveland Elementary from 7PM-8PM. This is for all new and returning junior referees. Attendance for at least one session is mandatory to be considered for the Junior Referee jobs during the season.
The CBAA Spirit Wear Store at Sportswear Plus is now open. All profits will be used by CBAA to provide open gym nights in the spring , allow us offer free clinics and camps to our members and help us to keep our fees low. You can shop online for this year’s merchandise or visit the store at 4210 Burnt House Hill Road, Doylestown, PA 18902 for special savings on last year’s shirts, hoodies and shorts.
Below you will find the names of our 2014-15 CBAA Board. Please contact the appropriate board member with any question that you may have via our e-mail email@example.com. Thank you.
CBAA Basketball Board 2014-15
|Chris Mazullo||Compliance Director|
|Robin Kardane||Registration / Database|
|Karen Dubin||Sponsorship / Uniforms|
|Mike Reilly||Community Events|
|Tony Badger||Web Manager|
|Mike LaBouliere||Schedules / Gym Coordination|
|Patrice Ockenhouse||Ref and PIAA Ref Coordinators|
|Glen Ockenhouse||CBAA Summer League Director|
|Gary Ockenhouse||Gym Security Coordinator|
|Mark Fasano||Board Member at Large|
|Ryan Bartchak||Board Member at Large|
|Pete DiGiovanni & Ryan Bartchak||Boys Grades 1/2 League Directors|
|Brian Lange & Mike LaBouliere||Boys Grades 3/4 League Directors|
|Amy Badger & Tony Badger||Boys Grades 5/6 League Directors|
|Howard Vogel & Mark Fasano||Boys Middle School League Directors|
|Jared Gorlick & Karen Dubin||Boys High School League Directors|
|Pete DiGiovanni||Girls Grades 1/2 League Director|
|Jeff Stein & Mike Burns||Girls Grades 3/4 League Directors|
|Kim Hagerich & George Pla||Girls Grades 5/6 League Directors|
|David Horner||Girls Senior League Director|
Congratulations to the 7th Grade Boys team coached by Mike Burns for their championship in the ICBA Pre-Season Tournament. Great job team!
Congratulations to CBAA's 4th Grade Team Heat.
The girls beat Mendham 25 - 2 to capture the championship of the Readington Holiday Tournament.
Pictured: Bottom Row: Rylee Surovec, Brianna Bowen, Elise Duffy, Madeline Fasti, Emily Primavera.Standing: Aubrey DeAngelis, Caitlin Martinez, Bronagh Ragan, Lauren Richey, Ashley Volans. Coaches: Ron Volans, TJ Duffy, Joe Fasti
Central Bucks Coaches vs. Cancer Exceeds Expectations. Raising over $100,000 in 2014 to benefit the American Cancer Society
Seventeen students worked for a year to put it together, but after Saturday’s main event catapulted the team over the $100,000 fundraising threshold for 2014, all the hard work seems worth it! With several Eat to Beat nights left to come, the 2014 Central Bucks
The 3rd grade team finished undefeated in winning the ICBA championship. Pictured are Colin O’Sullivan, Joey Giordano, Liam Powers, Leyton Bracken, Timmy Jennings, Max McGlone, Kyle Brendt, James Bartchak, Pat Haurin, Griffin Schargel with Coaches Dan O’Sullivan, Ryan Bartchak and Torrey Bracken.
|Anthony and Sylvan Pools||Montgomery Bucks Endodontics PC|
|Armour and Sons Electric||Oasisincorporated.com|
|Barb Luciano, Weichert Realtors||Rheumatology Care Consultants|
|BBACK CAR CARE||Sagefrog Marketing|
|Black Dog Design||Sokolis Group Fuel Management|
|Bumpy Pools||Speed Raceway|
|Cand C Photostudio||Sportswear Plus|
|Classical Conversations||Sure Line|
|EatRightBucks.com||Tavo Packaging, Inc.|
|Fox Rothschild LLP||Tech Tag & Label|
|Future Research Consulting||The Harte Group|
|John Kennedy Dealerships||TOM KEHAN REMAX ACTION|
|Leaver Cable Funeral Home||TRILOGY CONSTRUCTION|
|Lookaway Lions||Visiting Angels Homecare Assistance|
In April, current and former board members and volunteers gathered at the Plumsteadville Inn to honor Manny Garcia for his 17 years of service to our organization. We thank him for his efforts and dedication to the Central Bucks basketball community. Pictured are, from left, current president Gary Elias, Manny and former president Gary Ockenhouse.
CBAA BASKETBALL on Twitter
- Boys Middle School League Coaches Needed conta.cc/11kiqAd fb.me/1JEuaywnG 5 days ago
- Late Registration Begins November 3 conta.cc/1qlHgpC fb.me/7bZwm4hXN 23 days ago
- Last Day to save! Your 20% Savings Coupon is enclosed #constantcontact conta.cc/10eoGZE 23 days ago
- This Weekend! 20% Savings -Sports Authority- CBAA Members #constantcontact conta.cc/1zfaWgn 27 days ago
- CBAA Weekend at Sports Authority! fb.me/1K9qdJS1k 28 days ago
- This Weekend! 20% Savings -Sports Authority- CBAA Members #constantcontact conta.cc/1v6XDrI 29 days ago
- Travel team open gym and tryout dates are now posted on our website. 09 Sep
- @angiemountain CBAA Intramural and Travel Basketball Registration is now open! tcteams.com/cbbasketball/m… 04 Sep
- Intramural and Travel basketball registration now open! tcteams.com/cbbasketball/m… 04 Sep
- Travel team open gym and tryout dates are now posted on our website. fb.me/2kJpOF9RZ 01 Sep
- 2014-2015 Winter Season - Registration will be available online at cbaabasketball.net beginning on Monday, September 1st - October 31st 10 Aug
- We set an all-time record with 118 teams participating in our summer league! We added a new High School... fb.me/2iPiQySpt 07 Aug
- 2014 Summer League fb.me/3223yFRNe 07 Aug
- Soccer players here's your chance to train with the CB East team and coaches! fb.me/2l4sOSANg 28 Jul
- CB East Boys Basketball is having their annual golf outing! fb.me/6zkS6JKMK 28 Jul
- Unsubscribe from unwanted emails & combine the rest into a single daily digest with @Unrollme. unroll.me/?KZg3/NUA 07 Jul
- CBAA President Manny Garcia Retires fb.me/3NeodOUYx 23 Jun
- I posted a new photo to Facebook fb.me/1xjYJyJKP 19 Jun
- Bucks County Bank, Fred Beans Automotive Group, New Hope Fitness, Shelly Funeral Home and Toys, Etc. 11 Jun
- Our Summer League is underway! A record 118 teams will be participating this year. Thank you to this year's sponsors! 11 Jun