Notice and Procedures for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Tohickon Creek TeamSystems will block acess to and/or remove any material that it believes in good faith to be copyrighted material that has been illegally copied and submitted to a Tohickon Creek TeamSystems site.
If you believe that your work has been copied to a Tohickon Creek TeamSystems site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please notify Tohickon Creek TeamSystems' copyright agent by submitting a formal Notice of Copyright Infringement containing the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site, including the site URL;
- Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Tohickon Creek TeamSystems' copyright agent for Notice of Copyright Infringement claims can be reached as follows:
Copyright Agent of Tohickon Creek TeamSystems
Attn: Director, Legal Affairs
Tohickon Creek TeamSystems
P.O. Box 444
Fountainville, PA 18923-9998
Fax: (888) 946-5536
Or via email to: email@example.com
Once a Notice of Copyright Infringement is received, the following actions will be taken:
- The infringed material or site will be blocked.
- The infringing user will be immediately notified of the situation.
- The infringing material will be removed.
- To the extent possible, repeat offenders will be removed permanently from the system.
The user may submit a counternotice which must include the following information:
- A statement that the user has a good faith belief that the removal of the material was a result of a misidentification on our part
- A complete listing of the user's contact information
- A consent to jurisdiction in Federal Court
If this counternotice is received by Tohickon Creek TeamSystems' Copyright Agent, a copy of the counternotice will be sent to you.
The user's material will be restored in 10 to 14 days unless the Tohickon Creek TeamSystems' Copyright Agent is informed that a lawsuit has been filed over the infringed material.