TRAINER SCHEDULE FOR FALL 2013
|5:30 - 7:00||5:30 - 7:00||6:00 - 7:30||6:00 - 7:30||6:00 - 7:30||10:00AM - 11:00AM|
|5.30-7.00 Mon/Tues||U6 Program A/B||U5 Program A/B||U11B Sean/Gerry||U13 Boys||U4 Session|
|U6 Program C/D||U5 Program C/D||U11B Remo||U12G F&I|
|7.00-8.30 Mon/Tues||U10 Boys||U8 Intramural||U15B||U18 Intramural|
|7:30-9:00 Weds/Thurs||U10 Intramural||U19 Boys||U13 Intramural||U15 Girls|
|U19 Boys - Fire||Yes||Week #1 Fagan 9/9||Bannon and Colella 9/10||Riley 9/11||Kline 9/12|
|U15 Boys - Flames||Yes||Week #2 Manheide||Rocco and Shaw||Dan McClure||Mairone|
|U15 Girls - Extreme||Yes||Week #3 Rogan||Hammer and Eliason||Chip Darling||Gilleo|
|U13 Boys - United||Yes||Week #4 Gerrity||Peto and Leslie||Tim Whalen||Shumski|
|U12 Girls - Fire and Ice||Yes||Week #5 Fagan||Grosscup and Gerrity||Team A||Kline|
|U11 Boys - Red Dragons||Yes||Week #6 Manheide||Open Sessions U8||Dan McClure||Mairone|
|U11 Boys - Strikers||Yes||Week #7 Rogan||Open Sessions U8||Chip Darling||Gilleo|
|U10 Boys - Academy '03||Yes||Week #8 Gerrity||Open Sessions U8||Tim Whalen||Shumski|
|Week 1 - 9/9, 9/10, 9/11, 9/12|
|Week 2 - 9/16, 9/17. 9/18, 9/19|
|Week 3 - 9/23, 9/24, 9/25, 9/26|
|Week 4 - 10/4, 10/5, 10/6, 10/7|
|Week 5 - 10/11, 10/12, 10/13, 10/14|
|Week 6 - 10/18, 10/19, 10/20, 10/21|
|Week 7 - 10/25, 10/26, 10/27, 10/28|
|Week 8 - 11/1, 11/2, 11/3, 11/4|
PRACTICE FIELD ETIQUETTE
- Under no circumstances should any team practice on fields #3 and #5 if another field is not open.
- If the fields are wet and holding water move your practices to the drier portions of your field.
- Never concentrate your entire practice session to the goal box areas. The goal boxes will see a lot of action over the course of the season and will only deteriorate at a quicker space if over used at practices.
- Please inspect the nets and goals on your practice field area. Ensure that the goals are spiked in place and the nets are secure. Please do not allow the kids to climb or swing from the goals or nets. These are expensive pieces of equipment the club does not need to replace.
- Please practice on your assigned field, day and time; if your practice is canceled due to weather please do not plan to go up to the park on a non-assigned night to practice. Most likely a team has been assigned the field for that night.