Rampage Classic 2011
Welcome to the 2011 Rampage Classic
Welcome to the Rampage Classic 10th Anniversary! We are excited to have your team join our celebration this year. Thank you for your patience with the schedules. Due to late tryouts and registrations this year in Utah, many of our dates had to be pushed back which resulted in delayed schedules. Below is the check in information. Please make sure you bring your proper documentation. Any incomplete, inaccurate or illegible documents may delay your team from being able to check-in. If you have not paid, you will need to bring a cashiers check with you to check-in. Personal team checks will not be accepted. Teams must be paid in full at check-in. Unfortunately, we were unable to accept credit cards this year. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward to seeing you this Tuesday!
**Check in date and time: June 21st 6:30 pm - 9:00 at Roy West Park**
** Out of state teams may check in one hour prior to their first game.**
- 1 copies of your "official" roster that is signed by your district registrar (this is the roster that comes with your player cards).
- 4 copies of your "tournament" roster (this is the roster that you input online with your team account at GotSoccer.com - see below for instructions on this).
- UYSA laminated player passes or pictures loaded into your Gotsoccer Roster (out of state teams - the player cards from your state association or your AYSO laminated player passes). If you don't have player passes, PICTURES must be loaded into your GotSoccer Roster.
- UYSA player participation forms which include consent for medical treatment (out of state teams - the form from your association).
- Guest player form/release for all guest players. This can be found on the UYSA website under the download center (www.uysa.org/player_specialty.doc). We also need a player card and participation form for all guest players.
- Coaches are required to have a laminated coaching pass associated with the team they are coaching.
- Travel papers for all out of state teams.
1. Log in to your team account at GotSoccer: http://www.gotsport.com/asp/teams/login.asp
2. Select Roster from the second row of menu options across the top.
3. Select the event "Rampage Classic 2011." and click Go.
4. Verify and/or modify the roster.
5. Use your browser's printing capability to print the tournament roster (4 copies).
Also I've included a copy of the Rampage Classic 2011 Rules. The rules state that "Headquarters" will be located at Sandridge Park but will be located at Roy West Park. Also we've add a field for the U10 age group, McCall field located at 5600 S 3275 W Roy.
Rampage Classic 2011 Rules
Rampage Classic 2011 Schedules and Results
Rampage Development Spring 2011 Schedules Posted
Spring soccer is here and we hope your ready to play.
Our Spring 2011 Development schedule is out and is posted so that you can look to see when your kids are play.
Click here for the schedule.
Fall State Schedules
Click here for Fall Boys 2010-2011 State Competition Schedules
Click here for Fall Girls 2010-2011 State Competition Schedules
Recreation Program Fall 2010 Schedule Posted
Revised 9/20/10 *** The Fall 2010 recreation schedules are out.
Click here for the schedules.
Rampage Rec Program
Rampage Recreation includes U8 thru U9
U7 Aug 1, 2003 -- July 31, 2004
U8 Aug 1, 2002 -- July 31, 2003
U9 Aug 1, 2001 -- July 31, 2002
Recreation fees are: for new players $70 ($40 registration and $30 uniform)
for returning players $40
There is an additional $10 for registering after July 1, 2010.
For new players not currently in the system you will need a copy of your childs birth certificate.
The season will start in August/September and include 6 games and will resume in the spring March/April for another 6 games.
For more information click here.