Do you love Lacrosse??
Do you have friends that will love Lacrosse?
Well this is the time
refer them to the Warriors!!!
Not only will they receive $25 refund for registration
but YOU will also get a $25 refund.
When they register, tell them to enter your name in the referrel field... and thats all they need to do. If they participate in the spring 2015 season, then you will both see $25 credit!
K-2nd grade - open
3rd/4th Grade - open, limited space available!
5th - 8th Grade - CLOSED
Registration fees remain the same as 2014
Please Note: The cost includes a NEW $5/per player township fee paid to Warrington Township. Warriors Lacrosse will pay the township fee
K-2nd grade $115
3rd - 8th grade $200
3rd/4th grade evaluations are upcoming
SAVE THE DATE - May 9, 2015 @ 9:00pm
Doylestown Comedy Caberet (above Pocos)
625 N. Main Street
Doylestown, PA 18901
- Doors open at 8:15 and we ask that everyone arrive by 8:30
- The link to order tickets will open up approximately 6 weeks out
- Tickets will cost $22.00 (Warriors Lacrosse receives $10 from every ticket sold)
This event is not intended for children - Adults only due to mature content of the comedy shows
Players that reside in the boundries for CB South High School
Players feeding to Lenape Middle School / CB West (per SEPYLA Bylaws)
Any Players in New Hope & William Tennant School Districts (per SEPYLA Bylaws)
Contrary to many beliefs - Simply complete the waiver process with SEPYLA, explaining that you reside in New Hope/William Tennant SD, and you will be granted permission to play for the Warriors in the spring of 2015.
Have questions about how/where to register?
We are happy to help, simply email us today at email@example.com
You can't do well in school if you don't do your homework. The same applies to lacrosse; you can't do well in lacrosse if you don't practice on your own (do your homework!).
Don't forget your off-season lacrosse homework!! Whenever possible, you shouldn't go a day without picking up your stick.
There are many ways you can keep up with your skills practice:
1. Play wall ball (in your living room with a tennis ball isn't always the best place, but it works for some of us! Ask your parents for permission!!), in your garage, a wall anywhere will do, preferably outside.
2. Call friends to come over and have a catch, or go to a field.
3. Take your stick (and a spare for an unsuspecting partner) everywhere you go - you'll always find someone to have a catch. (Don't forget your helmet)
4. Everyone's life is so scheduled these days, so put it on your calendar - make time for practice!
Players, how many times during a game did you throw the ball to someone who dropped it? Yes, it happens to everyone at one time or another. But wouldn't you like to know that the player you're throwing to has been practicing all year and plays wall-ball every day? Success of the team depends on every player practicing on their own, whenever they can, all year long.
If you make it a point to keep practicing in the off-season, you will be better lacrosse players next spring - guaranteed!!