The purpose of the Program is to provide to the youth of our community the opportunity to learn to play the game of football while developing in them the principles of good character including: responsibility, sportsmanship, fair play, courage, leadership, respect for rules and regulations, as well as to foster scholastic achievement. It is the specific intent of the Program to develop and promote such qualities by providing supervised competitive football games.
To read more about our Program, please download our by-laws.
Our Governing Body
The Executive Board is elected annually by the general membership of the Warriors Football Organization. The Management Committee consists of all members of the Executive Board, the immediate past President, all Head Coaches, the KSL Representative and Team Parents.
General Meetings are held on the third Tuesday of each month. These meetings are open for all members to attend.
Warriors Football is an all volunteer organization. Every aspect of the program exists due to the willingness of our members to pitch in, and there are many opportunities to participate. In addition to the mandatory turn each family takes in the snack stand, there are other opportunities to participate in areas such as: assistant coach, facilities, tower volunteer, practice assistant, team statistician, publicity, etc. If you see a need, just talk to any Board Member and volunteer.
2013 Executive Board & Committees
Executive Board Members:
|Ron Tumolo||Vice Presidentfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Tim Hatter||KSL Representativeemail@example.com|
|Mike Miletto||Facilities Managerfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Bill Dompert||Equipment Manageremail@example.com|
|Jim Borowski||Snack Shack Directorfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Member at Large Coaching Coordinatoremail@example.com|
Pat Jones / Jen Wagner
|Member at Large Parent Liaison|
|Member at Large Volunteer Coordinatorfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Website / Email Coordinatoremail@example.com|
Jocelyn Tumolo, Asst. Beth Bell
|Asst. KSL Representativefirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Lisa Slipp||Asst. Cheerleading Director|
|OPEN||Asst. Coaching Coordinator/ Coaching Guide|
|OPEN||Flag Football Coordinator|
|Linda Dompert, Need 1||Asst. Snack Stand Directorsemail@example.com|
|Mike Mozniak||Asst. Facilities Managersfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Tom Smietana Need 1||Asst. Equipment Manager|
|Registration Promotion Coordinators Basketball|
|Promo Coordinators Baseball|
|Promo Coordinator Softball|
|Jen Hill-Jones||Website / Email Coordinatoremail@example.com|
|Ted Piotrowicz/Need More||Golf Outing Chairmanfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Colleen Smith, Stacey Miletto, Jocelyn Tumolo,||Beef & Beer|
|End of Season Banquet|
See a committe that might interest you? Please let us know!
Statement on Financial Accountability
The Warrington Warriors are committed to maintaining the highest possible integrity regarding our financial matters. All members should feel safe in the knowledge that all monies that flow into the Organization are dedicated to enhancing the playing environment for our kids. We make every effort to maintain a tight system of checks and balances. Key points to note regarding our policies are as follows:
- The Warriors Football program requires two signatures on all checks, regardless of the amount, written on our account;
- Currently we have three approved signers, of which two signatures are required on all checks;
- Each month financials are reviewed at our Monthly General Meetings, which are open to all members;
- All checks require invoices;
- Nearly all registration fees received are paid by credit card or personal check;
- All sponsorship funds are received in check or credit card form ONLY;
- Snack Stand cash is counted by the Snack Stand Director and an additional Executive Board Member and then verified by either the Vice-President or Treasurer prior to deposit. All such deposits, and amounts, are verified by the President.
- Additional Fund Raising proceeds (mainly checks, but some cash) are collected in the following manner:
Step 1: Initial collection by the respective Team Mom for each team, who maintains a detailed list of all participants for each team;
Step 2: Consolidation of all teams by a Fund Raising Coordinator;
Step 3: Verified and deposited by either the President, Snack Stand Manager or the Treasurer.
- Our goal is to maintain an operating cash balance with excess funds (if applicable) re-invested to benefit the in the kids for projects such as new equipment, field renovations, etc.
The Best Value in Youth Sports Today!
As the cost of youth sports continues to rise, Warrington Football remains a family affordable sport because of sponsorships by local businesses and the volunteer support of the members of our Organization. Without this support and successful fundraising activities throughout the year, we could not continue to deliver such high quality in terms of facilities and equipment at such a low cost per child.
Where does your money go? The chart below outlines our budget for 2011.
|Team Uniforms – Each tackle player is issued two jerseys, game pants & belt at the start of the season. One jersey remains the property of the athlete.||$19,879|
|High Quality Equipment – 7 piece pads and shoulder pads, helmets which are recertified annually, new footballs for games & practice, First Aid Kits, Ice Packs, etc.
We do not spare expense on equipment due to the concern for the safety of the children. Helmets that do not meet recertification requirements and pads that are in unsatisfactory condition are discarded and new equipment purchased.
|Keystone State League & Referee Fees||$8,600|
|Facility Expenses – Utility expenses for Field Lights, Snack Stand, Restrooms and Towers, in addition to professional cleaning of the Restrooms||$19,690|
|Field & Facility Maintenance – Field paint & repair, lawn maintenance and treatments for insects, lime, core aeration, watering, etc., and maintenance/repairs to Stack Stand and Locker Room Towers||$23,500|
|Total Registration Fees Collected in 2011||$66,950|
- Over 100 hours of field time per season
- One jersey per player per season
- FREE admittance to the Warriors Annual Banquet
What is a Non-Participation Deposit?
Please remember, we are all parents who are here for our children and it is the responsibility of each of us to do our part!
Each family is responsible to provide the following for each player enrolled:
- Participate in at least one of the volunteer positions listed on the registration form.
- Assist with line painting and facilities/cleanup, on game days and during the practice week (max once per season per child)
- Participate in snack stand duty when scheduled by your team parent (minimum once per season per child)