Please use the information below as a planning guide. More detailed information will be provided closer to the beginning of the season. Head coaches of each weight class may vary the process below based on their needs.
- Practices are held two nights a week beginning in mid-August at King Field and run from 5:30 - 6:30 PM.
- A brief skills evaluation may be held mid-August to determine the level of ability of all players.
- We try to split the teams so there is a balanced skill level among the teams, while still honoring requests of friends playing together or staying with a certain coach.
- Practices begin Monday, July 30th from 6:30 - 8:30 PM. Please arrive by 6:15 to be dressed and ready to start promptly at 6:30 PM.
- Practices are held Monday - Thursday nights from 7/30 through August.*
- The first 3 to 5 days of camp are used to evaluate players' abilities. All players within a weight class run skill & agility drills together.
- Teams are usually determined during the second week of camp.
- We may have Pre-Season games the last weekend of August. There will be no games or practices on Labor Day weekend.
- Practices are held Monday - Thursday beginning August 6th at King Field and run from 6:30 - 8:00 PM.
- Squads will be divided by age/grade level and will cheer for similarly aged teams.
IMPORTANT: We strongly encourage you to attend every practice in July & August. It is difficult for a team to learn plays when players are missing.
Our in-house season will begin in early September and run through the end of October with practice and/or games at King Field on Monday & Wednesday evenings at 6:30PM until approx. 8 PM (typically 2 games per week for each team).
Once school starts, tackle practices go to 2 or 3 times/week. This is determined by the individual coaches.
Tackle games are held primarily on Saturdays. Younger teams generally in the mornings, older teams generally in the afternoons. There may be an occasional game on Friday night or Sunday – this is due to field availability for away games.
A final game schedule will not be determined until early September. This schedule is made by the KSL - we will pass it on to you and post it online as soon as we get it.
Once school starts, individual coaches will determine practice schedule.