FYSC Fall 2020 Registration
UPDATE SEPTEMBER 10 2020
REGISTRATION FOR ALL TRAVEL AGES(U9-U13) IS SUBJECT TO A WAITLIST DUE TO LIMITED ROSTER AVAILABILITY. ANY TRAVEL REGISTRATIONS AFTER THIS DATE WILL BE NOTIFIED VIA EMAIL THAT THEY ARE ON A WAITLIST.
We are asking you to please review through ALL of the information contained in this email as we are transitioning to a new system;
1. The link noted below will direct you to the registration system. You will need to create an "account" before completing player registration. Once you setup the account you will be able to complete player registration. If you have multiple children involved in the program you will register all under the same account.
2. Registration fees for our families who were registered to be a part of our Academy (u6/u8) during spring 2020 all received refunds due to the canceled season. You will pay the regular fee for the fall 2020 season depending on whether you are still Academy or move up to u9 to play Travel.
2. If you a returning travel player and are rolling over fees from the cancelled spring 2020 season, please select the option to pay by check. You will obviously not send in a check for the fall since your spring fee is rolling over. This is how we are "tricking" the system to push registration through. You do not need to notify us that you are rolling your fee over, as we have a record of those who did. If you have a question as to whether or not you are rolling over, please do not hesitate to ask.
3. If you are a new player, did not registration for the spring 2020 season, or requested a refund for your spring 2020 fees and are playing fall 2020, you will have two payment options, pay in full via credit/debit card or via check, or payment plan. You will see these options when registering.
4. All players registering must have a photo and birth certificate uploaded.
We are asking that you please have patience with us as we work through any new system issues that come up and we work through the evolving covid-19 situation. We anticipate that there will be some issues when our families our registering. Please do not hesitate to ask any questions you may have and we will do our best to work through this situation.
Thanks for your time. Please utilize the link below to complete registration.