As a member of the Ukrainian Nationals, all teams are expected to represent the Club by always wearing the approved uniform kit while participating in any soccer game. No other uniform is approved for your team to wear in public.
The Official Uniform Kit consists of:
- Red/black (away) shirt
- White (home) shirt
- Black shorts
- 2 pair of socks (black or white)
- Training jersey (color will be determined by each team if they choose to order training jerseys)
Many optional team accessories will be available for purchase. You cannot order anything you want for your team. Do not order from any other vendors without the Club's approval.
If your team wants something that is not in the brochure, submit your request in writing with the exact item, colors, etc. and a request will be forwarded to the Club for approval.
- Designate one person from your team to coordinate your team’s order. All communications about your team’s order will be between the vendor and the Uniform Coordinator.
- The Uniform Coordinator will enter all players, emails, phone numbers and jersey numbers on the website.
- Upon receipt of their log-in information, families must place their order online prior to the deadline. If your team is requiring a training jersey be sure to know what color your team is ordering.
- Payment will be made on-line with a credit card when the order is submitted.
- When the team order is ready, the Uniform Coordinator will pick it up from Angelo’s Soccer Corner (2074 County Line Rd, Huntingdon Valley, PA 19006) and verify that the quantity and sizes are accurate.
- The Uniform Coordinator will distribute the apparel to your team’s players.
There is also a short video for the Players/Families: http://youtu.be/qdQcRULKE8I
If you have questions, or problems, please email me at: PAtribe@verizon.net