Warriors Lacrosse Member Registration
Register Now for Warriors Lacrosse Fall 2019 Program
New Program Structure.. Please read
The Warriors Lacrosse Fall program will run every Sunday
from 9/08/2019 to 10/27/2019 (Skipping 9/29/2019 for Warrington Day - 7 weeks total)
Eligible Age Groups
K - 3rd grade - 1 hour (11:00am - 12:00pm) located at Twin Oaks
K-3 only Skills Session
4th through 8th grade - 1.5 hours (11:00 am - 12:30 pm) located at Twin Oaks
4th - 8th grade will be a combination of skills clinic and scrimmages.
IT IS VERY IMPERATIVE THAT YOU PLEASE READ THESE INSTRUCTIONS COMPLETELY PRIOR TO BEGINNING YOUR REGISTRATION. IF YOU NEED TO LEAVE IN THE MIDDLE OF THE REGISTRATION, THE SYSTEM WILL ONLY SAVE YOUR PROGRESS IF YOU CLICK 'CONTINUE.'
If you have any questions, contact Warriors Lacrosse via email email@example.com
or by phone 1-888-992-2LAX or 1-877-992-2LAX.
1) Returning/First-Time Registrants:
- Returning members of Warriors Lacrosse please log in below after reading instructions. The system will prefill much of your information!!
- If you are new to Warriors Lacrosse, after reading instructions, click on "Register Now." This will set up your login account. After registration is complete, you will receive a confirming email with login information for the future.
2) US Lacrosse Membership:
- All Players and Coaches are required to be members of US Lacrosse. Being a member of US Lacrosse provides many benefits. You can learn more about these benefits and join US Lacrosse by clicking on the following link: US Lacrosse Member Benefits Info. Once you have your US Lacrosse number AND expiration date, you will be able to complete this registration. Please DO NOT fill in a fictitious number or date. To check the status of your membership, click here: US Lacrosse Membership Status. It is your responsibility to ensure current membership throughout at least December 2018. It must remain current throughout the season or the player will not be allowed to participate in any Warriors Lacrosse activity.
3) Required Forms:
- When you reach the bottom of Step 1 of the registration, you will be required to confirm that you read and understood the Waiver of Liability AND Commitment forms. We recommend printing the Commitment form from our documents page before filling in information on the registration to avoid losing the info by going to the forms and coming back.
- Players must have their own equipment: helmet, mouth guard, stick, shoulder pads, elbow pads, gloves, and a protective cup. US Lacrosse recommends that players do not use someone else's old helmet because you cannot be sure it hasn't been damaged. New guidlines on consussions recommend that you get your helmet recertified every year, especially after 5th grade. Please email us with any questions regarding having your helmet recertified. Click here for helmet safety/fit info from US Lacrosse: Helmet Buying/Fitting.
- For your convenience, you may pay by the following method, credit card: Visa or Mastercard.
K - 8th grades $50